The presbytery is a donation of Henri Pussort to the parish of Les Ormes in 1666.
The façade with a yard is now Rue de l’Eglise, in the 18th century, it was the main road from Tours to Chatellerault. Behind, the great garden has a two-level terrace, above the Vienne.
During the French Revolution, the 29th floreal year IV, (May 18th of 1796), it was given to the citizen Elisabeth Giron to open a primary school for children “of both sexes”.
Later it will be a “salpetriere”.
The presbytery was restored in the 19th century.
> Town Hall’s Park